Saturday, May 28, 2011

Get Grillin: Rosemary Skewers













Grilling season is upon us and it is time to get outside, light up the ole grill and think beyond the standard bbq fare of hotdogs and hamburgers. I challenge you to get creative! Here is one of my favorite grilling ideas that I came across a few years back- rosemary skewers! Take your rosemary sprig and either skewer your selected meat or vegetable with or without the leaves on and grill it up on the BBQ. Not only is it super clever and cute but it is also way tasty! Shrimp, lamb, pork, beef, mushrooms or veggies- all super yummy. Get outside and get creative! For more ideas on grilling fresh fruits and vegetables check out my earlier post: http://consciouseatingexplored.blogspot.com/2011/04/get-grillin.html



1 comment:

  1. Great idea!! Thanks for sharing it! Now I hope I can find some rosemary sprig in the produce section!
    Sherry
    www.sexyheffer.com

    ReplyDelete