Saturday, September 10, 2011





If only I would have known those moments of trial, self doubt, frustration and debilitating pain would lead me on this path of wellness, health, healing and new found passion. It has been a little over a year and a half now that I demanded change in my life and began my health journey. It has ALL been worth it: every lousy and pointless doctor visit, every week spent on the couch in debilitating (undiagnosed celiac) pain, every time I felt sorry for myself and my new gluten free and sugar-free life.In those self pity moments I had NO CLUE what life had in store for me, and how every one of those moments would define my story and set me on a path to trailblaze my future.

My soul is on fire in this moment. I cannot read and learn enough! So much divine intervention has been given to me restoring my health and my hope- I have to pay this forward. This journey has taken me out of the trenches and trained me up to become a wellness warrior. This new found passion for life and health is hard to contain. I have to practice self control to not slide-tackle strangers on the street and give them the message of hope for their health. I have to restrain myself from lecturing people at the grocery store to tell them that the food they are buying is making them feel like crap. I want to scream from the rooftops: WAKE UP WORLD!! THE FOOD YOU ARE EATING IS HURTING YOU AND MAKING YOU SICK! Newsflash: You don' have to accept poor health and live your life in pain. Quit paying for medications that bandaid your body's cry for help! When was the last time you actually LISTENED to your body rather then stifling its response? Do you really know what it feels like to BE HEALTHY? There ARE answers out there that can help you. They may challenge your normal train of thought. They may require you to try NEW things, NEW foods and say goodbye to some of the foods that you love that may be making you sick. It may require effort and discipline; the two things that we as a society reject. There is no quick fix for health. Health is a journey, it took you awhile to make yourself sick and it will take awhile to heal and restore your health. You owe it to yourself to change things up and demand a better life. You have this one life, this one body. It is time to demand change for your health and your future. Change starts TODAY. Are you ready to take the first step?

No comments:

Post a Comment